2010 Adequan Select Reserve World Champion
Performance Halter Stallion!!!!

Guns On Deck won the Horseman's Challenge
at the 2012 SD Horse Fair out of 25 horses!!!

Ranch Ride, Ranch Trail/Rope, and Ranch Cut!!!

Also qualified for the Select Heeling in one show!!
A true All-Around horse!!!



Open & Amateur AQHA Champion
Open Superior Halter
A son of the great Deck Of Stars and out of a
great AQHA Champion daughter of Gunrunner Sonny, Guns On Deck
is the best kept secret in South Dakota!
With his great top line, great legs and fabulous mind, he is certain
to make you the show or ranch horse of your dreams!

Stud Fee: $1,000.00

Shipped & Frozen Semen

EVA Negative tested
AQHA 5 Panel Test N/N
**** OLW (Lethal White) N/N
6 Panel N/N

                               Age 15 in Photo               

*Click Here for Breeding Contract
Please read contract
Contact Us:
(605) 208-0731
with any questions






       Guns On Deck and daughter Misti with our grandson  Cooper
Enjoying the ride!

                    Age 11 in photo              

Deck Of Stars X Gunrunners Image      

  He is AQHA a
nd FQHR Registered.
    The ORIGINAL Foundation Quarter Horse Registry.
APHA Listed


Guns On Deck at 14 months old


        Age 11 in photo 



     Guns On Deck on a Ranch Horse Pleasure pattern

   Qualified Amateur Ranch Horse Pleasure 2014
     He has that great movement!



2010 Select Reserve World Champion Performance Halter Stallion









                 Guns On Deck in a trail pattern 2009


Points in.....
       Amateur Aged Stallions   with Juli
Amateur Performance Stallions 
Amateur Horsemanship
Amateur Pleasure
   Amateur Trail
Amateur Ranch Horse Pleasure

                 Amateur Aged Stallions    with Dale
Select Horsemanship
Select Pleasure
Select Trail
Heading & Heeling

Dale receiving his Heading Buckle
2011 AQHA Regional 2 Experience




2008 Regional TWO Experience Champion
Performance Halter Stallions Amateur & Open

Performance Halter is the great new class with AQHA!

Breed to a stallion that will give you the look, the ride and trainability!


2006 Regional TWO Experience
        3 Reserve Championships......we're very proud!


                 Shown in Open Halter, Western Pleasure,
                 Hunter Under Saddle, Trail and Barrel Racing.

              Amateur Halter, Western Pleasure, Trail
            Horsemanship, Ranch Horse Pleasure, and Dally Heading and Heeling

 We don't believe in the specialty horse.

 One reason why we do not attempt to raise specialty horses ........ halter, pleasure.. is that only the top 3-5% of these horse are good enough to ever have a show career.  Then the question becomes, what do we do with the other 95% who have no daily function, purpose or value? quote from a breeder he just said it better then me.


         You pick...

                  Gathering Calves in Nov. 2002
              We ranch our show horses, and show our ranch horses
                    'Guns On Deck' and Juli



      Dale & Juli Brown 
     28546  320th Ave.
    Colome SD 5752
      (605) 208-0731


Stop in to facebook and become a fan!
We have videos to watch on Him, and foals




Click Here to see babies

updated photos!!!

Guns On Deck X  a Red Dee Invester mare!



          Guns On Deck  &  Decks Black And Blue

                            My daughter Misti holding Guns On Deck and grandson Cooper sharing a
                              Great show at the Central State Fair and Futurity!
                                  Decks Black And Blue won the Late Born Futurity!
                        First colt to show from "Guns On Deck"



                                      No automatic alt text available.                      

    Guns On Deck
15'2 hds tall
 1300 lbs.




    In Loving memory of
 my mother
 Virginia A Croghan

March 27th - Happy Birthday Mom we love YOU!



         Site designed by Juli Brown
           Last revised May 2018 









             Check this out.........You will love this site
              Cattle, Cattle, Cattle and More Cattle!



Foals |